Monday, April 5, 2010

Powerpoint Extravaganza

I really enjoyed watching my classmates explain their potential careers in such a short period of time. I learned so many new things about each career field that I found very interesting. Once specific thing I noticed about the powerpoint presentations was that each person was able to let out their more creative side. One specific presentation that I really enjoyed was Lucy's. I remember being engaged in every aspect of it. She wasn't reading off the slides and was keeping the audience attentive by her choice of diction and pictures. The presentation was very well layed out. Another presentation that comes to mind that was very exciting and interesting was Morgan's. I really enjoyed the video of the Italian chef (who slipped a cuss word :P) and her vibrant color scheme and background. Her presentation skills were awesome!

nice job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment