Thursday, January 14, 2010

All About Me



Hi! My name is Neyaz, and i'm from Houston, Texas. Im a first year here at Trinity and I absolutely love it so far! I am currently a Biology major following the premed track. I am a very dedicated person when it comes to school work, but I also know how to separate my time in order to have a fun! I love going out whether it be going out with friends or simply going to the park for a jog. I'm having a tough time here in San Antonio because i havent quite learned my way around yet therefore I can't get out as much as i want! My ethnicity is Persian and Farsi was my first language. Im the only child, and the only one in my family that is left handed!This semester im looking forward to finish rush and im thinking about pledging depending on my work load. In high school, I took a computer science class which mainly focused on programming with java. I would not consider myself computer savvy. I have never made a website and I'm really excited to learn how!
If you have any questions about me or anything about this blog feel free to email me at nmohamma@trinity.edu

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you're bilingual and it's crazy that you're doing premed! I heard biology classes were hard and I wish I were brave enough to try them.
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the blog! And I agree with Morgan, very cool that you are bilingual. I've actually never heard of Farsi before so that was very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete